Thursday, November 24, 2011

america all over your ass

Marc Tracy, the owner and author of the america all over your ass blog, has kindly agreed to write a monthly guest blog for this site. In fact, if you'll look at the top of the page, you'll see that Marc now has his own tab, where he already has a blog posted. I'll also have some contributions on Marc's site, and I appreciate the opportunity for his readers to read some of my scribblings.

Marc is a talented, edgy and humorous writer that I enjoy reading and I think you will too. When you finish reading his contributions here, take a look at his website, There's more where this came from. You'll find that Marc is a no-holds-barred conservative and an excellent read. Hey, who loves ya, baby? Enjoy!

Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory