The talking heads, the cream of the crop who live in our televisions are proclaiming that the GOP Presidential Preference Primary is either over, or nearly over. What do you believe?
The poll is located in the upper right corner of the pages of this blog. Feel free to add comments below.
New Poll: What's Your Opinion? The GOP Presidential Primary:
- Is already over; Mitt Romey has won no matter what.
- Is over if Romney wins South Carolina.
- Will be down to two people after South Carolina.
- Will be down to three people after South Carolina.
- Will be over after the Florida and Nevada results.
- Will still be up for grabs in April.
Please vote in the poll which is in the right column near the top of the page. You may vote once, and in this poll you may choose to vote for multiple answers. The poll will close at Midnight, the morning of January the 20th.
Poll Results: How Important is Winning the Iowa Caucuses?
6.7% - Extremely Important
40.0% - Somewhat Important But Overrated
6.7% - It All Depends on the candidate
26.6% - It's Good to Get Delegates, But That's It
20.0% - Not Important, Could Be a Negative
Please note that this is not a scientific poll and is used for entertainment and to generate discussion. Do you have more to say? Add your comments below. I'd like to hear them.